Friday, May 21, 2010

In the beginning

A wise friend told me today...

" It is wonderful that you have found your niche' and can enjoy your work every day and every day unfolds something new. You get to look at the world in a different way then the rest of us and you capture the special little moments that are often the most prescious. "

This is so true!! As my business keeps growing it is important to me to NOT forget where I came from. As I am reaching the next steps in my business it becomes so humbling to know how much support I have in this process. When I decided in 2006 to actually start my photography business I never thought it would be where it is today. In 2009, it went from me doing a few weddings a year to doing kids, families, seniors, maternity and much more. So this BLOG is for all of you!! All of you that have believed in me when I didn't believe in myself. For all of you that have been my biggest chearleader and for those of you that wiped my tears when I thought I wanted to give up!!

This Blog is for all of those that were there in the beginning with your love and support! Thank you ALL!! I love each and ever one of you!! This blog is for all of you that were referred to me, without all of you I would be nothing!!

Thank you all!!

I have posted some pictures that are "from the beginning" Hope you enjoy!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment