Saturday, May 9, 2009




Hey 2010 Brides and Grooms!! I have a few weekends still open!! Book today and receive a 100 print credit!! Also ask about my referral program!!

If you have a wedding coming up, planning for your senior pictures, want your family portraits taken, want maternity pictures taken or need engagement photos please contact me for details. I can customize any package for you. So please contact me with questions or comments, and lets talk. That way we can get the right price and everything that you need! I can not wait to photograph you!!

3 comments:

  1. You've been busy today. I like this background better. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jules! There is more to come! Thanks for all of your help in getting this going. You are truly a blessing in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!!! keep up a great work!! :)

    ReplyDelete